Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Concon, Chile

Just thought I'd post about Concon for completeness, as nothing of real interest happened here! At this stage I didn't want to do anything, too many places in such a short space of time! Just as well, there was nothing to do in Concon, except visit the beach. There wasn't even a bar, just a handful of restaurants. A half hour bus journey brought me here, just North of Viña del Mar.

I'm actually blogging from Lanzarote where I'll spend a total of 15 days. When I arrived at the apartment that I had booked for my first week I had this tremendous feeling - simply 'cos I was going to be in the same apartment for a whole week! Finally I got all my stuff out of that f*ckin' backpack!

The biggest beach in Concon was right at the end of my street.

Typical street.


This was the centre of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment